All The Sale Manager Team-builting In Erlang Mountain
The advantages and disadvantages of the slag removal agent can be judged by the following points:
The performance of the slag agent is reflected in the following aspects: slag removal effect, usage, dosage, iron loss, etc.:
1. The deslagging agent must have a certain viscosity when it is put into the ladle, and it can aggregate the slag into piles and have a certain strength. It is convenient for removing or picking out slag at one time, saving slag-removal time (about 12 seconds) and reducing power consumption. (Electric furnace) and temperature reduction (Heilongjianu Iron Package)
2, the use of a simple method, do not need to deliberately spread evenly
3. Dosage: At present, the minimum amount is 2 to 3 kg of deslagging agent per ton of hot metal;
4. Wrought iron loss: The more the hot metal is depleted with the slag, the more the loss is, and the better the slag removal agent is, the more one ton of hot metal is processed, the more the iron loss is maintained at about 1 kilogram.
5, rapid response, a certain degree of expansion, rapid screening, no need to stir
6, does not contain the material to change the composition of molten iron, to avoid affecting the performance of cast iron
7. The slag removal agent does not raise dust, improves the working environment, does not contain toxic substances, and reduces the risk of workers suffering from occupational diseases.
8. After the iron slag is cold, the slag is brittle and it is easy to recycle the iron slag.
Slag remover has good slag catching properties.
When spread on the surface of the molten metal, it can expand under high temperature to form a viscous porous structure of the active material. Can absorb the inclusions in the molten metal, and the formation of a thin shell, to play the role of slag, slag. It is conducive to the purification of molten steel, hot metal, etc. and improves the quality of castings.
Slag remover is mainly used for the smelting of cast steel, cast iron, alloy steel, special steel, non-ferrous castings. Grinding slag is an important process operation in the refining process. The use of high-efficiency slag remover in ladle, crucible furnace, reverberatory furnace and electric furnace can quickly slag slag into slag that can be easily separated from metal melt. Shell, so as to facilitate the clean slag, to ensure the cleanliness of the melt.
Product features and features
1. Less addition, strong slag removal ability, easy crusting, removal;
2, slag is brittle, non-stick package; improve lining lining life;
3, the proportion of light, large expansion coefficient, covering the insulation performance is good, the temperature drop when dealing with liquid metal;
4. Effectively cover the surface of molten metal and reduce oxidation of alloying elements during smelting;
5, does not change the metal composition, does not pollute the molten metal;
6, when used smoke-free and clean, to maintain a clean workshop production environment.
Many domestic manufacturers of slag removal agents, white, brown, black, etc., after the use of the dyeing agent is not very ideal.
One is that the concentration of slag is poor.
The second is the poor expansion of the domestic slag removal agent.
Third, under the premise of the same amount of use, the use of domestic slag removal agent does not work.
Fourth, the amount of dust in the domestic slag removal agent is far greater than the Japanese slag removal agent.
The reason for this is that the perlite's expansion mechanism: The reason why perlite differs from other rocks is that it can swell under certain temperature conditions. The main reason is that there are two fundamental reasons. One is the presence of softening in the main chemical components of perlite. The lower vitreous material is SiO2, Al2O3, Na2O, etc. The result of this material is that when the perlite is heated to about 1000 DEG C., the vitreous quality begins to soften, and the perlite particles gradually change from solid to viscous. Flow state. The second is that volatile matter and bound water contained in perlite are gradually evaporated after being subjected to high-temperature roasting.
Therefore, glass is the precondition for the expansion of perlite. The incorporation of water is the intrinsic driving force for the expansion of perlite. The calcination temperature and time are the necessary external conditions for the expansion of perlite.
The main factors affecting the expansion of perlite are the following: 1. Chemical composition: (1) SiO2 and Al2O3: are the main chemical components that cause pearlite to soften rapidly under high temperature and maintain a certain viscosity at high temperature. (2) Na2O/K2O: This increase in the ratio can result in a decrease in the viscosity of the perlite at high temperatures, resulting in a decrease in the softening point of the perlite. (3) Fe2O3 + FeO: The increase in the content of Fe2O3 + FeO will lead to a decrease in the expansion ratio of perlite.
Production process conditions:
(1) Grain size of raw ore
(2) Preheating temperature and time